Finding a good makeup and skincare routine is quite difficult but it becomes even more challenging when you add mother nature into the mix. As most of you are changing up your skincare routines for fall, I’m getting ready for a trip to Mexico, and that means a skincare and makeup routine that can withstand lots of heat and humidity. I’m sharing what will be in my beauty bag for my trip to Mexico.
Hope this post is helpful for ya’ll when packing for your next tropical trip!
These are the products I use for skincare and make-up
- OleHenriksen A good moisturizer is so important even in hot weather. I try not to use a heavy formula but THIS moisturizer is so hydrating and perfect for humid weathers.
- THIS spf. is one of the best to wear under makeup. It has a lightweight feel to it doesn’t feel sticky and perfect for layering makeup.
- Nivea Lip Care- I particularly like this chapstick because not only does it soften your lips but it also adds a light pink tint.
- Urban Decay Setting Spray – After perfecting the perfect look for the night, the last thing you want is for it to all melt away. This setting spray is perfect for holding makeup in place all night. I also really like THIS spray and it’s a bit more affordable.
- Kat Von D – Creme Lipstick is one of my go to lipsticks. For the beach, I like to keep my look simple and add touches of color, so this shade is the perfect amount of color.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear is my absolute favorite foundation!! I have been using this since high school and I’ve tried other ones along the way but this one still is number one for me!
- Too Faced bronzer is my go to bronzer and have been using it for years now. They don’t have the exact one any more but I linked a similar one here.
When I travel I usually do minimal things to my hair. One, it takes too long to do full glam to ruin it all with swimming the next day. I usually keep my hair with natural curls. I always make sure to use some sort of serum or leave in conditioner. I like to have a layer between my hair and the sun and pool chlorine.
- Moroccan Oil – is my regular oil serum I use daily whether I style my hair or just leave it au natural..
- If you haven’t noticed already I love using argon oil.. I recently started using Herbal Essences Argon oil infused with Morocco oil. I use a quarter size amount and add it to my damp hair and I’m good to go for the rest of the day.
- For the days I do decide to style my hair, I make sure it lasts me days and for that I use Batiste dry shampoo.
These are just a few of my essential beauty products I packed with me. What are some your must have beauty products for a tropical vacation?